Thursday, February 13, 2014

Off and into the blackness of the great void of Fuckity Land...

I have a new computer; it works mutha fuckin dandy, buddy, luh.
As a result there will be new music mixes as I sort through & catalogue the masses of files I've been neglecting.
I will also be archiving my old cassette demos on a regular basis (again!! - as my old external failed some time ago and consumed what I had already digitized - what a bitch!). I will be posting them here for people to download or ignore. Some are local demos, and some are international, some are live tapes, some are jams, some are shitty, some are not. I will transfer them in the order I see fit and in the order of my own preference, so whatever turns up here, turns up when it does on no strict schedule.
Anyways...
- Look, a bunch of songs!
Rock and/or fucking roll, or something, or whatever.
Grab my latest mix tape.

No comments:

Some people stalk my blog.
I like that about them. :-)
You should too.